About the Instructor
Hi. I'm Claire, and I'm REALLY great at Facebook ads.
Now I want to be able to train YOU in the Dark Arts (heh) of Facebook ads too.
Why do I want to do this?
Well, after breaking various bones in my body (yes really) I decided to retire from my career as a group fitness instructor and personal trainer. I’ve always had a huge interest in the marketing side of my business so decided I wanted to set up a business that would help me share my knowledge of Social Media Marketing with the rest of the business world, as (let's face it), most business social media is crap: Bland, boring, dull and lifeless. Ring a bell?
SOOooo... The Social Media Concierge was born. That's me, that is!
I’ve been specialising in Facebook Advertising for the past 4 years and know exactly how to use Facebook to achieve success in your business, regardless of your niche (seriously, the amount of times I'm at large network events and get tapped by the CEO's of some preeeetty big household names.. but enough about me!)
Look, whether you're looking to increase sales leads in your business by running Facebook ads, or if you want to EASILY drive traffic to your website or blog content - or (hey) - JUST grow brand awareness (cheaper than TV slots, let me tell you!)...
I am here to help YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS.
So, the time has come!
You want to run your first Facebook ad for your company, right?
Oh I see - you're a seasoned grizzled veteran of the facebook ads world too? (waves at you)
Well, in either case - it's Claire here - The Social Media Concierge :)
Whether you're that newbie who's jusssst dipping their toe in the Facebook ads water, OR you're swimming against the constant Facebook tide of new features - I'm here to tell you all about my NEW Facebook Advertising School that will help you whatever your experience level or reason for wanting to run Facebook campaigns for your business.
"But Claire, what do I get in your Facebook Ads school? Isn't it just another Facebook course like, you know, all the bajillion others?"
Nope. Unlike other courses that you may have bought and that are sitting there on your hard drive gathering digital dust - in MY course, I focus ONLY on forensic step-by-step stuff. My videos are me taking you through eaaaaach step without assuming you know anything! I literally take you from zero to Facebook ads hero on topics such as:
* Understanding how to build and use custom audiences (NOT a small thing - and I show you all the latest methods!)
* Master advertising on Instagram (and yes, you want to be on instagram running ads, let me tell you!)
* How to create a high-converting ads funnel to grow your email lists and explode into a profitable source of income!
* Find out how to set up dynamic ads for multiple products (saaay whaaaaa....? Yeah, that's what the lectures explain!)
* Discover how to master the Power Editor and all it's hidden features (grown-ups use Power Editor. Leave the basics behind)
* Plus lots more. With steak knives* (*May not be true)
In fact - you know what? FORGET "zero to hero" training..
This course is ZERO TO ROCKSTAR - in the shortest time I can cram your head with step by step processes! IMPLEMENTATION is the focus, rather than boring long-winded explanations (although I will explain stuff of course!)
So: Within the next 5 mins, I'm going to walk you through setting up your campaigns from start to finish - and I will also be throwing in some ninja tips and tricks I've never revealed before (i know i know - sounds sales, but trust me - I get paid a metric shed load of money to keep on top of this stuff, and this is the ONLY WAY I can get this info out of my head in quicktime to paying people such as yourself without charging you my normal rates. Fair?)
Oh - and remember - as Facebook ads is a constantly changing platform, you need to be one step ahead of the crowd. Facebook Advertising School will be revealing (and testing so you don't have to) all the new features and changes to the Ads Platform as they are released. I'm looking forward to revealing all my tips and tricks so you can make more money from Facebook Advertising in your business!
Anyway, I can bang on all day about this stuff - i LOVE IT! But YOU need to get stuck in right now right?
AH - HANG ON! DO NOT SIGN UP FOR MY SCHOOL if you're going to be thinking you can make a million in a weekend. That's NOT the market I cater to - the "get rich quick" people and the usual internet marketing crowd who make you feel like a loser if you are making less than 80000 figures per day.
BUTTTTTT.... if you're a normal everyday person who just wants to make Facebook ads work for them and their business - I'm your chick. I promise you will love this course and I TOTALLY promise you'll get results if you complete it and apply everything you learn.
Yeah it is! See you inside!
- 2.1 - Setting Up Your Ads Account FREE
- 2.2 - Managing Your Ads Account Billing FREE
- 2.3 - How To Set Up The Facebook Pixel FREE
- 2.4 - How Do I Install The Facebook Pixel Helper FREE
- 2.5 - Please Download The Following Plugin! FREE
- 2.6 - How Do You Add The Facebook Tracking Pixel On Your Wordpress Site FREE
- 2.7 - Facebook Standard Events
- 2.8 - MUST READ! What are The Nine Standard Events And How Do I Use Them
- 2.9 - Custom Audiences - An Overview
- 2.10 - How To Upload Your Email List As A Custom Audience
- 2.11 - How To Build Custom Audiences From All Website Views
- 2.12 - How To Build Custom Audiences From Specific Page Views
- 2.13 - How To Build Custom Audiences From Specific Pages And Not Others
- 2.14 - How To Build A Custom Audience From People Who Have Not Visited Site In Some Time
- 2.15 - How To Build Custom Audiences From Video Views
- 2.16 - How To Build Custom Audiences From Lead Ads
- 2.17 - How To Build Custom Audiences From Page Engagements
- 2.18 - READ BEFORE NEXT VIDEO! What Are Lookalike Audiences?
- 2.19 - How Do You Create Lookalike Audiences From Website Traffic
- 2.20 - How Do I Build A Lookalike Audience From My Mailing List
- 2.21 - How Do I Build A Custom Audience From Page Engagements
- 2.22 How Do I Build A Lookalike Audience Similar To My Page Fans
- 2.23 READ BEFORE NEXT VIDEO - Targeting Your Audience Correctly
- 2.24 How Do I Use The Audience Insights Tool
- 2.25 How To Target Your Ideal Clients Correctly
- 2.26 Understanding Your Budget
- 2.27 How Much Do I Need To Spend On My Ad Campaign
- 2.28 What Are The Minimum Budgets
- 2.29 Understanding Bidding
- 2.30 What Is An Ads Relevance Score
- 2.31 What Placements Should I Choose For My Ad
- 2.32 When Would I Use An Accelerated Delivery Type Ad
- 2.33 What Are The Design Recommendations For The Different Ad Types
- 2.34 What Are The Different Facebook Ads Objectives - An Overview
- 2.35 Boost Posts
- 2.36 Promote Your Page
- 2.37 Local Awareness Campaigns
- 2.38 Increase Brand Awareness
- 2.39 Website Traffic
- 2.40 Raise Attendance At Your Event
- 2.41 Video Views
- 2.42 An Overview Of Lead Ads And Some Pre Set Up Requirements
- 2.43 Lead Generation Forms
- **LEAD ADS UPDATE 24/1/2017**
- **UPDATE 20/2/2017** Lead Ads
- 2.44 Increase Conversions On Your Website
- 2.45 Offline Conversions For Stores
- 2.46 Watch This Free Webinar From Facebook On Store Visits Measurement
- 2.47 Creating A Product Feed For Dynamic Ads
- 2.48 How To Create A Dynamic Products Ad
- 2.49 App Installs
- 2.50 How To Send An Ad To Messenger
- 2.51 How To Set Up A Messenger Ad
- 2.52 How To Send A Messenger Ad To Someone Who Has Messaged Your Page In The Past
- 2.53 What Is A Canvas Ad
- 2.54 How Do You Create Canvas Ads
- 2.55 How Do I Switch Off A Campaign And Restart It
- 2.56 Where Do I go To Troubleshoot Any Problems With An Ad
- 2.57 Facebook Help Centre
- 2.58 How To Appeal A Declined Ad
- 2.59 How Do I Edit An Ad Campaign After It Has Started
- 2.60 How Do I Duplicate An Ad
- 2.61 How Do I create A Block List On The Audience Network
- ** NEW 8/3/2017** 2.62 What Should I Do If My Ad Account Gets Suspended
- 3.1 What Exactly Is Facebook Retargeting FREE
- 3.2 How Do I Retarget Traffic From A Specific Page On My Website
- 3.3 How To Retarget Someone Who Has Visited Your Landing Page But Has Not Converted
- 3.4 How To Retarget Someone Who Has Read Your Content To An Opt In Page
- 3.5 How To Exclude Anyone From A Campaign Who Has Made A Purchase Or Opted In
- 3.6 How To Build Custom Conversions For Retargeting Purposes
- 3.7 How To Retarget People Who Have Viewed A Canvas Ad
- 3.8 How To Retarget From Video Views
- 4.1 A Case Study Of A High Converting Ads Funnel
- 4.2 How To Build A High Converting Ads Funnel
- 4.2 A Crash Course On Split Testing Campaigns
- 4.4 How To Create Multiple Ads Sets In Facebook For Split Testing
- 4.5 How To Use Adespresso For Split Testing
- 4.6 Measuring Your Results In Ads Manager
- 4.7 How To Create Ads Reports In Ads Manager
- 4.8 **NEW 3/2/2017** Automated Rules